I am excited (and beyond thrilled!) to announce that I received The Versatile Blogger Award this evening from Keri over at Married to a Geek! Thanks Keri for selecting me and for giving me a good excuse to take a break from working 🙂
**This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some FUN rules in accepting this bloggy award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
hrmmmmmm 7 things about me? I don’t know if I have 7 interesting things about me to tell ya about 🙂 but I will try!
1) I am celebrating being married 4 years to my wonderful husband tomorrow, September 30th.
2) When I get bored I dye my hair a different color. Hadn’t seen my real color in twelve years until I got pregnant last year. And I always change colors, have been every “natural” color.
3) I have moved six times in the last five years.
4) I am extremely shy and have a horrible time meeting new people/making new friends.
5) I collect stuffed penguins, especially Christmas ones 🙂 odd yes but I can’t help it lol
6) I cannot watch scary movies. I have a very overactive imagination and will be freaked out for months if I watch a creepy movie.
7) Although my house is always a mess, I never have time to finish my work, and never get any sleep I ♥ being a mom and my daughter means everything to me.
Okay now…. These are my picks for the 15 blogs to win this award…and it was almost impossible to narrow it down to a simple 15.
1) Flip Flops and Combat Boots
2) Belly Charms
3) The Ramblings of a Marine Wife
4) In This Wonderful Life
5) House of Smiths
6) Render Me Mama
7) One Plus One Equals Love
8) Mommyhood Mayhem
9) Marine Parents
10) Life in a Small Town
11) The Thrifty Things
12) This Adventure, Our Life
13) 3 Jewels in my Crown
15) A Love Worth Waiting For….