1) Do you prefer a hot dog or a hamburger?
hrmmmm neither is a really big favorite but I guess out of those two I would have to pick a hamburger.
2) Snow or reaaalllly hot?
We never get snow here…just alot of ice but I definitely prefer cold weather compared to this insanely hot weather. I can always add blankets to get warmer but its sometimes impossible to get cooled off. I hate this really hot weather we have had all summer 🙁
3) Three things you can’t live without?
my daughter, my husband, my computer 🙂
4) What is the first thing you would save in a fire?
5) What did you want to be when you were a kid? What happened to that dream?
I wanted to be a teacher. Since both of my parents were teachers I saw first hand alot of things and also how much time it took away from us being together as a family. As I got older and did a little substitute teaching I realized that it simply wasn’t for me. I’m more of a business person.
6) What is the last thing you ate?
a KitKat 🙂 hubby brought me one as a treat since I’ve been so sick
7) What is the last movie you watched?
We were actually watching The Ugly Truth last night
8) Who would you like to see right now?
I would love to see my friend Dale. He passed away almost six years ago from heart failure…today is his birthday and every so often I really miss him. Today is one of the days that I wish he was still around.
and the people I’m tagging are….
and these are the questions to answer…
1) What is your favorite thing about this time of year?
2) Are there any big changes in your life now compared to this time last year?
3) What is something about you not many people know?
4) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
5) What are the websites you can’t go a day without visiting?
6) What is your favorite pasttime/hobby?
7) What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
8) What is something you really want for Christmas?
(don’t hold back, anything your little heart desires)