There is nothing more exciting than your baby’s first Christmas! It is so much fun to watch babies as their eyes sparkle from the lights of the Christmas lights on the tree. Whether you are a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle you want to get the new baby in your family a wonderful gift.
- A warm soft blanket for the new baby is a wonderful gift. You can personalize it by having the baby’s name embroidered on the corner of the blanket.
- A baby bath gift set with shampoo, bath soap and a super soft hooded towel for baby makes a great gift.
- You could choose a cute, soft outfit for baby or choose warm pajamas for baby to wear through the winter.
- If you would like to get baby a toy choose a small soft toy. Young babies may not have good control over their arms yet.
- A stationary activity center gives baby a safe place to pull up and play with lights and sounds to capture baby’s attention.
- 3 in 1 push toys are great for crawlers because the babies develop so quickly. The push toy grows with baby and has many light and sound features.
- Baby will love chewing on teether toys. Choose a variety of shapes and colors for baby.
- Peek-a-Boo books that are soft plastic or cloth are fun for baby as their curiosity grows.
- Stacking blocks make a great gift for baby. Baby will enjoy helping stack then knocking them down over and over.
I hope you find the perfect gift for the baby or babies on your list this Christmas!